- Super long and thick heavy duty resistance bands
- Designed for resisted running and shuffling drills
- Great for partner exercises
- Available in 6.6 or 10 feet lengths
The speed band allows you to perform a number of resistive exercises such as multidirectional running or shuffling. In the past, you had to tie three to four together. Now you can achieve the same results with a single resistance band. Speed bands feature a layered design which minimizes the chance of them breaking at a single connection point. If a band gets nicked, it won't snap easily because multiple layers help to keep it intact. This product may contain dry rubber or natural latex and is not suggested for those with latex allergies.
|Max Resistance||100 lbs||150 lbs|
|Width||1.75 in||2 in|
|Thickness||5 mm||5 mm|
|Resting Length||6.6 ft||10 ft|
|Safe Operating Distance||13 ft||22 ft|
|Weight||2 lbs||2.75 lbs|
1. Measure the safe operating distance with a cone or marker. Never exceed the safe operating distance. This is critical.
2. The method used to secure the band will depend on how you are using it (e.g. individually or as a partner-assisted dual resistance device). It is suggested that you secure the band to a smooth, circular anchor point using a choke knot or have a partner anchor the band by looping it around their waist
IMPORTANT: Never secure the band to a wooden anchor point such as a 2x4. If using a knot, always remove the knot after each use to prevent wearing.
3. Finally, loop the band around the lead runner to begin the activity.